Monday, March 19, 2007

Retro Redheads: What the Well Dressed Kitchen is Wearing

If there's anything I can't resist it's beautiful kitchen junk. I have far more than I need and can only resist buying more by firmly sitting on my hands! Cupboards full of vintage pyrex, Vernonware, Bauer bowls, table linens, and a random assortment of kitchen tools I don't know how to use, I am far better stocked than a person with my cooking ability has any right to be. Into this rather desperate personal crisis enters Retro Redheads, a wonderful store devoted to retro and vintage housewares and, sadly for me and my resolve, it is only a click away. Pyrex, jadite, Harlequin and Fiestaware, novelty salt and pepper shakers, souvenir travel plates, barware, vintage linens, and an assortment of the best in retro repro, Retro Redheads has got it all. So if you've been looking for that Vacationland table cloth or those Santa Barbara Mission kitchen towels to round out your travel-themed kitchen or that special novelty cigarette holder for your otherwise well appointed bar, look no further. Retro Redheads have come to the rescue.

No comments: